April 02, 2009

Dead Swanky!



Sarah R.
Kerastase products
Shu Uemura products


Dawn H.
Lee D.
Amy B.
Stacy W.

These are some hair styles from the last few days... as you can see, I love the long bobs and the long waves!  Also, I put some pictures of the salon up, along with some pictures of our amazing product lines... Kerastase and Shu Uemura.  They are amazing products.  Kerastase is all about healthy hair- we have a full line of treatments to repair anything from dandruff, to breakage, to volumizing!  These products really make a difference if your hair is damaged or dry.  Once you use them, you are usually hooked!  

1 comment:

  1. love how you are doing this! love the hair cuts! I have some cool pics of dead swanky from my wedding if you want them : )

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! I love comments!